CONDO INSURANCE Call for a quick quote 772.781.1323

If you live in a condominium the condo association, or HOA, usually carries a master policy on the structure, common areas and grounds. Everything from "walls in” is your responsibility in case of a loss.This would include things like:

  • Drywall
  • Flooring
  • Cabinets
  • Light fixtures
  • Not to mention personal belongings and personal liability.
Condo insurance covers what the master policy will not.

Assessment coverage - Condo insurance can all cover your portion of loss assessments, up to policy limits.